The Mount Elbert Aether Fastlife T-shirt represent North America in the peak collection. Mount Elbert is the highest summit of the Rocky Mountains of North America and the highest point in the U.S. state of Colorado. Mount Elbert, named in honour of a Colorado statesman, Samuel Hitt Elbert, frequented by hikers and explorers from all over the United States and beyond.
The design includes a blue circle which reflects the “liberty, freedom and independence” of the United States of America. The design would be incomplete should it not feature the American Eagle, symbolizing pride. First recorded ascent of the peak was by H.W. Stuckle in 1874, as part of a surveying expedition. Let Mount Elbert invite you, overcome your adversities and aim for the summit. The invitation to pursue is what the Mount Elbert Aether Fastlife T-shirt aims to achieve.
The Aether Fastlife Mount Elbert T-Shirt
• It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Wearing the Aether Fastlife Mount Elbert T-Shirt
It is your daily reminder to live the Fastlife. You aim to push yourself to the limit, understand that no great performance comes without hard work. You dare to seek, explore and go beyond. Not simply “having goals” but also having the courage and persistence to achieve them. Understanding that it is important while pursuing your goals to have a laugh and enjoy the moment. No worries, hakuna matata, carpe diem, F*ck Yeah. Something like that.
Live the Fastlife – Dare to pursue