The Kilimanjaro Aether Fastlife T-shirt represents Africa in the peak collection. The Kilimanjaro t-shirt defines itself with clear African symbolism. The Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain of the continent. The minimalism tribal patterns represent the many various native African tribes in Tanzania.
The yellowish circle symbolises the Sun which plays an essential role in the African continent. The distinctive savanna tree finishes the design adding to the roots of the African legacy. Many explorers defied barriers of the past and aimed to go beyond.
The first known successful accession to the top was conducted in 1889 by explorers Hans Meyer, Ludwig Purtscheller and their local Tanzanian guide Yohani Kinyala Lauwo. The underline under the Kilimanjaro states in Swahili “Hapana Marefu Yasio Na Mwisho”, interpreted in English as “there is no distance that has no end”. Explore and go beyond, this is what the Kilimanjaro Aether Fastlife T-shirt is all about.
The Aether Fastlife Kilimanjaro T-Shirt
• It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Wearing the Aether Fastlife Kilimanjaro T-Shirt
It is your daily reminder to live the Fastlife. You aim to push yourself to the limit, understand that no great performance comes without hard work. You dare to seek, explore and go beyond. Not simply “having goals” but also having the courage and persistence to achieve them. Understanding that it is important while pursuing your goals to have a laugh and enjoy the moment. No worries, hakuna matata, carpe diem, F*ck Yeah. Something like that.
Live the Fastlife – Dare to pursue