The Aoraki Aether Fastlife T-shirt represent Oceania in the peak collection. Aoraki, the Māori equivalent of the English “Mount Cook” is with 3724 m the highest mountain in New Zealand.
The design is illustrated with Māori symbolism. The design includes the national icon of the country, namely the Kiwi. The red circle and black color of the Kiwi, reflect the colors used in the Tino Rangatiratanga flag, which nowadays is used to represent all the Māori groups.
First to ascent Mount Cook were Tom Fyfe, George Graham, Jack Clarke in 1894. New Zealand, and especially Aoraki invites you to discover and explore new horizons. This is what the Aoraki Aether Fastlife T-shirt stands for.
The Aether Fastlife Aoraki T-Shirt
• It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Wearing the Aether Fastlife Aoraki T-Shirt
It is your daily reminder to live the Fastlife. You aim to push yourself to the limit, understand that no great performance comes without hard work. You dare to seek, explore and go beyond. Not simply “having goals” but also having the courage and persistence to achieve them. Understanding that it is important while pursuing your goals to have a laugh and enjoy the moment. No worries, hakuna matata, carpe diem, F*ck Yeah. Something like that.
Live the Fastlife – Dare to pursue